fair warning to all my viewers on youtube. I'm gonna be deleting about a hundred or so videos at the end of the month so if anyone wishes to preserve them they should figure out which ones they want to keep and use a third party to rip them off of here.

and from here on out any new video I post will only have a one month shelf life. that way it everything stays fresh. nobodies making history. whatever history thats made will just be out there in the collective conscience. floating around in the cosmos of interconnected thought patterns. like little worker ants we are. working away. till we cant work no more. then we sit back and think about all the glorious work we did when we Could work. "Why I could lift TEN boulders when I was young!" "you kids today are just Lazy"

so yea anyways. once a month. things will be flushed