All the time I hear people respond to the idea of living in a free democracy with the lame ass excuse "we wouldn't have enough time to vote on every single issue".

do you have time to vote on the war? do you have time to vote on the bail out? do you have time to vote on health care? do you have time to vote on education? do you have time to vote on energy independence?

if you don't then you get what you deserve. the smaller issues would still be left to congress. But it's time we as a nation start thinking about what we could do if we were actually free to guide our own destiny.



he made me stop and think. I didn't like the idea of true democracy cuz I immediately thought of what the south would do if they were unrestrained but then I stop and thought for a moment and realized that I was afraid of my own country.
vote.org