rebel yell

12:27 PM

a comment I left in the southern avengers myspace comments.

it reads as following

I'm not going to leave any more comments on here for awhile because I feel like I'm imposing myself on you and that is not my intention at all. I just wish to elevate the level of intellect here because I feel that southerners are more passionate about their god and country then most northerners are, which I deeply respect. I'd just like to defend my position against the personal attacks I receive from both sides daily for my point of view.

Brad wrote me in a personal email that "You are backwards from your own damn Liberal west coast people, backwards from our people, and you sure do a good job at making enemies on both sides"

well friend, you have by definition declared me a rebel. So ..thanks.