ohhi circumstances

6:45 AM

again and again like a rodent I'm just smart enough to survive never champion always the victim even in m greatest hour i was merely overcoming circumstances bettering my surroundings giving them the ol what for telling the world to it's face how awful it is something in the way something we all agree is right something no one can ever take away but nothing ever lasts so nothing really matters we're all just here and now overcoming circumstances a bullet to the head solves everything some things are worth fighting for she clawed her way home. Just to talk to me. "my heal broke at the train. and all I kept telling myself was that if I can just make it home to talk to William." she was frantic like a cat in the rain. but now she was home with poor alma in her lap and me on the computer.