out of style

7:17 PM |

the kids are all lookin for something to see
I'm waiting on you and you're waiting on me
you'll just have to wait until it's ready
all the while. its out of style

everyone's got something to say
but nobody hears anyone anyway
so whats the point in making your claim
if all the while. its out of style

nothing but time to see us through

doin our share to make it worth while
payin our dues and walkin our miles

nothing is right if i dont have you
its all a lie that never came true

nobody cares walk single file
doin our share to make it worth while

keep playing their game and see how it ends
saying their prayers and cleansing their sins

inch by inch and mile by mile
take what they give and give back a smile
live and let live fight fire with fire
single file. its out of style

whats in style.

i could be just as famous as him
i know the secrets to all of his tricks
but I ran away from my sailing ship
all the while. waistin my time

the kids are looking for something to see
I'm waiting on you you're waiting on me
the shapes in the clouds constantly changing
all the while. take it and smile

I used to know everything at once
I used to just not even give a fuck
how I long for those days when I had good luck