trying to get my Photobucket music player back on my blog
myspace is an "aggregator" im learning.
meaning they dont want people putting their crap on your website.
they're behind the times.
, and being stubborn about it cuz they're not gonna make as much money and they're gonna have to forfeit some territory if they allow other sites to use their toys.

So now you have to hit the " MUSIC" button in my top tabs if you want to pull up my music player. open it in another window cuz blogger is behind the rest of the networking sites too (being that they're just the corporate market's strategized buy out reaction and conversion of Digg and wordpress) but regardless I've been trying to find a way around myspace's hold on their music player in the code but it seems to be hidden. I'm sure there's a way around it I just don't have the time or the patience to read through enough nerdtech blogs to find it...

email me if you people out there know a way around myspace's anchorage of their music player cuz I'd like to cross promote just as well as myspace and youtube do with their corporate sponsored advertising on every fucking page.

oink oink

Photobucket

Bookmark and Share